The HALO Board of Directors has made the decision to postpone our AGM, originally scheduled for March 24th. We will advise through Social Media, and Newspapers once we have set a new date. Thank you for your understanding and support during these unprecedented times.
As we navigate these uncertain times, HALO has made modifications, as have many others. We want to ensure we have the ability to continue to function in a safe and reliable manner.
· The Board of Directors continues to conduct HALO business so that we may support the community during this crisis. All HALO meetings are being conducted using video conferencing tools.
· On March 17, we posted a video detailing extra precautions required around the helicopter and flight crew when they are on a mission.
· Infection control protocols are in place for the flight crews, as well as Hangar and Office Staff.
· Effective immediately, the HALO office is closed to visitors, but we are still available! If you have business with HALO, please call the office at 403-528-9088 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have donations for HALO, please mail them to us at #12 – 49 Viscount Ave SW, Medicine Hat, AB, T1A 5G4.
· In order to adhere to current provincial restrictions around group gatherings and events, all upcoming HALO events are being assessed for cancellation or postponement. Please watch our social media updates on future HALO planned events.
· HALO is here to stay! These times are difficult and unprecedented. We will continually review and adapt as necessary to remain available to serve our communities.
HALO is generously and solely funded by private citizens, corporations, service clubs, community organizations, and rural municipalities and towns.
Please follow along with us on our Social Media Channels; Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, or our website at haloairambulance.com.
If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to us at 403-528-9088 or email@example.com.
Thank you for your understanding and support throughout these unparalleled times.
Take care of yourselves, and each other. We will get through this!